the shared table
Our shared-table locally-sourced dinner is a unique and very special dining restaurant event on the Mendocino Coast three times every week!
- 6:30 pm promptly on Thursdays and Saturdays.
- $65 pp | $25 wine pairing add-on
- Open to the public
- Reservations required and pre-selected entrees required. Call 707-937-0083 or complete the form below.
- RESERVATIONS MUST BE RECEIVED BY 10:00 a.m. on the day of your seating.
PRIVATE DINNER for Five to Twelve – Wednesdays & Fridays
$85 per person (does not include tax and gratuity, wine not included)
You can arrange for a private dinner on Wednesday and Fridays for four to 12 people, at $85 per person plus tax and gratuity. Enjoy an amazing private, four course, local-food, full service meal fora special occasion, or just because!
It will be a night to remember. Nowhere else on the coast can you find a private room and private chef available to help you throw your own private dinner party. We’ll take care of everything. Let us help make a special time on the North Coast a little more special.
NOTE: All dinner options are open to the public as well as Inn guests.
Please book at either The Inn at Cobbler's Walk Mendocino or Glendeven Inn Mendocino during your stay on the Mendocino coast. 707-937-0083
Join us at THE SHARED TABLE for our farm table dinners by Chef Jonathan Fussell, a locavore dining experience.
Dinners are open to the public and are held onsite promptly at 6:30 PM Thursdays, Fridays, and Saturdays at The Inn at Cobbler’s Walk Mendocino offering:
You have the option to add wine pairing to your experience as well, all from our own Mendocino County-only Wine Bar[n]!
- Complimentary local sparkling wine on arrival
- $25 pp Mendocino county wine pairing by course
- Each course wine pour is 3 oz. Added pours for purchase welcomed by request
- $10 corkage for a Wine Bar[n] bottle| $25 corkage for an offsite bottle
twelve max / night (min 6) at our shared table
NOTE: If our table has less than six guests for the night, by 10:00 a.m. we will happily move your reservation to an alternate night, or make alternate dining arrangements of your choice on your behalf.