The Inn at Cobbler's Walk Mendocino is a bed and breakfast inn on the California coast at Mendocino located at the trailhead to a scenic ocean-bluff walk starting right at your back door. The walk takes guests through a coastal forest where the dramatic Pacific coastline is revealed after a short stroll. Find ospreys hunting and deer grazing with the enormous crashing waves of winter, the colorful wildflowers of spring, the infinite blue skies of fall, and the waving golden grasses of summer as the backdrop.
The Inn at Cobbler's Walk Mendocino is owned and operated by the good people at Glendeven Inn Mendocino, and it shares its full concierge service desk, and access to all the state park trails and the farmstead itself.
The farm provides all of the fresh eggs for your in-room breakfast daily.
Room service. Breakfast in bed. On the Mendocino Coast. What are you waiting for? We'll take care of everything.
What sets Cobbler's Walk Mendocino apart from the rest?
- In-room three-course hot breakfasts at your door with farm-fresh eggs
- Working fireplaces
- A three-mile roundtrip, ocean bluff trail at your doorstep
- Soaking and jetted tubs
- All-new-and-updated-everything, including marble tile, linens, furniture, TVs and more
- Full concierge services
- A wine hour at the adjacent sister property with over 50 local wines to choose from
- Farm to Table dinners
- A large restaurant lounge and a shared game room lounge
- A massage cabin for private massage appointments, and in-room massage services too
- A committment to providing the best lodging experience on the Mendocino Coast